Get yourself and your clients in the media for free.
Or make money by getting publicity for the businesses and events you care about.
This PDF takes you through …
- Idea generation
- Qualifying your story before you write
- The writing process
- How to edit for specific types of media
- Specific examples to draw on
- How to write quotes that don’t make the readers barf
- The stuff you should send with your press release
- What to do when you’ve sent the press release
“I had some social proof about this guide from fellow copywriters lying around, but I forgot where I saved it. Bottom line: They liked it a lot.” – Per Andreasen.